The Coaching Process
Trust and respect
Get to know each other
- You name your expectations and your concerns.
- I explain to you what we can achieve, which approach I take and where the limits are.
- Finally we both agree if or if not we want to work together.
Define your concerns and goals
- The two first sessions are intended to sytematise and to visualise your concerns and
- to define your goals: What exactly – measured against a set of specific criteria defined – do you want to achieve in which period of time?
Analyse the situation and plan the process
- Adjusted on your specific concerns we establish your actual profile and that of your environment.
- The comparison between actual and target profile allows the joint development of an individual action planning.
Implement the defined measures
- You implement the measures defined beyond the coaching situation and test new behavior.
- During the coaching sessions we discuss success and/or analyse resistance. We reprocess both in theorethical and practical exercises.
Evaluate achievements and individual status
- After the some sessions we assess and control the goal achievement.
- We compare actual and targeted situation and review the initial concerns as well as the formulation of the goals.